Lupin Ltd (LUPN.NS)
1 Jun 2015
MUMBAI, June 1 - Indian generic drugmakers Lupin Ltd and Cipla Ltd are among the companies bidding for top Belgian drugmaker UCB SA's U.S. generic drugs business, Bloomberg reported on Monday, citing unnamed people with knowledge of the matter.
* India's BSE says announces reconstitution of benchmark Sensex index
* Says acquired 100 percent stake in Medquímica Indústria Farmacêutica S.A., Brazil
MUMBAI, March 24 - Indian shares rose after hitting nearly 1-1/2 month low on Tuesday as investors churned positions in defensive stocks such as Lupin Ltd from pharmaceutical sector on worries the record setting rally has run ahead of fundamentals.
MUMBAI - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has raised concerns over production processes at a plant that makes oral contraceptives operated by Lupin Ltd, India's fourth-largest generic drug manufacturer by sales.
* Received approval for one drug from plant since FDA audit (Adds plant details, brokerage comment, share move)
- The top U.S. patent appeals court has affirmed a district court decision allowing generic drugmaker Lupin Ltd, but not Teva Pharmaceuticals, to make generic versions of ViiV Healthcare Co's HIV drugs.
* Regulator says continues work on expanding price control list (Adds comment from Lupin)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Lupin Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd.
Provider: Axis Capital Limited
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.