Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)
Boeing Co is studying whether to revise one version of its best-selling 737 aircraft in a bid to fend off competition, according to two people familiar with the matter.
Wall Street suffered its first loss in four sessions on Thursday after a mixed bag of quarterly reports and a warning by Verizon Communications that a strike by workers would likely impact its bottom line. | Video
April 21 Southwest Airlines Co would "absolutely" consider a new version of Boeing Co's 737 jet that the planemaker is said to be mulling, the budget airline's Chief Operating Officer Mike Van de Ven said on a conference call with media on Thursday.
Southwest Airlines Co on Thursday reported first-quarter profit above estimates and said it will retire old planes earlier than planned, rolling back its growth plans and taking some competitive heat off rivals.
April 21 Southwest Airlines Co on Thursday reported first-quarter profit above estimates and said it will retire old planes earlier than planned, rolling back its growth plans and taking some competitive heat off rivals.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.84 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Chief executive officer Gary C. Kelly total 2015 compensation $5.9 million versus $5 million in 2014
* Says company flew 10.9 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMs) in March 2016 , an increase of 6.2 percent
* Southwest Airlines to serve Long Beach airport beginning June 5, 2016
* Southwest airlines teams with Lyft on rapid rewards rideshare program
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (LUV). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.