Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)
26 May 2017
* To offer new international flights from St. Lauderdale, Nashville, and St. Louis beginning November 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says increased company's quarterly dividend by 25 percent and authorized a new $2.0 billion share repurchase program
NEW YORK Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Monday said it added to its sizable investments in American Airlines Group Inc and Southwest Airlines Co , and shed its stake in Twenty-First Century Fox Inc .
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc ups share stake in American Airlines Group by 8.2 percent to 49.3 million shares
NEW YORK, May 15 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Monday said it added to its sizable investments in American Airlines Group Inc and Southwest Airlines Co, and shed its stake in Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.
* Southwest Airlines says completes transition to Amadeus Altéa
* Southwest Airlines Co - company flew 11.2 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMS) in April 2017, an increase of 8.4 percent from 10.4 billion RPMS flown in april 2016
WASHINGTON, May 2 U.S. lawmakers threatened United Airlines and other carriers on Tuesday with legislation aimed at improving customer service after a passenger was hauled down the aisle of a flight last month.
Southwest Airlines Co reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit, hit by higher operating expenses and a decline in average fares.
* Shares fall as much as 4.3 pct (Adds details, analyst comments, updates shares)