LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)
23 May 2017
* Arnault family company's Semyrhamis filed with the French AMF on May 22 the simplified mixed offer for all Christian Dior shares not currently held by the Arnault Family Group
* REG-FILING OF THE PUBLIC OFFER ON CHRISTIAN DIOR - DISPOSAL OF CHRISTIAN DIOR COUTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON, May 16 (IFR) - LVMH has become the latest company to capitalise on a strong market backdrop and favourable funding costs, opting to pre-finance its €12bn acquisition of Christian Dior Couture.
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - Coach is paying luxury prices to catch up with the Europeans. The U.S. handbag maker is plunking down $2.4 billion for rival Kate Spade, a figure not justified strictly by the numbers. But Coach's owners like the $13 billion company’s move to a multibrand portfolio, which has worked for industry leaders LVMH and Kering. Mature luxury marques can no longer expect to succeed on their own.
PARIS French billionaire Bernard Arnault will combine the Christian Dior fashion brand with his LVMH luxury goods empire as part of a 12 billion euro ($13 billion) move to simplify his business interests - a restructuring long demanded by other investors. | Video
* Arnault family to buy out minority Christian Dior shareholders
PARIS, April 25 Luxury goods group LVMH and the family holding company of billionaire businessman Bernard Arnault, who heads up LVMH, announced on Tuesday a deal to simplify the Christian Dior business structure which they said would boost LVMH's earnings.
* Shares hit record high in spite of cautious outlook (Updates shares, adds details from conference call)
* Investor relations director says on conference call LVMH could potentially have issues with availability of cognac stock later in the year
PARIS, April 11 Shares in LVMH, the world's biggest luxury goods group, hit a record high on Tuesday after the French company reported a surge in first-quarter sales that beat analysts' forecasts.