Lexmark International Inc (LXK)
28 Nov 2016
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday agreed to hear an appeal by printer cartridge reseller Impression Products Inc of a lower court ruling finding it liable for infringing patent rights of Lexmark International Inc when it imported Lexmark's toner products back to the United States after they were sold abroad.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday gave itself a few more days to consider whether to review a dispute over the resale of "single use" printer toner cartridges, a move that could signal the court's interest in the extent to which patent owners can control the use of their products after sale.
* Total Brazil CEO says has full confidence in Libra project (Adds additional Total comment details of Total projects and partners)
* Lexmark says qtrly total revenue $843.9 million versus $851.1 million; qtrly earnings per share $0.28
The U.S. Supreme Court should overturn a ruling that allows Lexmark International to sue aftermarket resellers of its "single use" toner cartridges for patent infringement, the Obama administration said Wednesday in a brief filed with the high court.
* Says its consortium gets CFIUS approval to acquire Lexmark International Inc
* Following review, CFIUS found there are no unresolved national security issues associated with proposed acquisition of company
* Says it plans to take out 8 billion yuan loans from Zhuhai-based printing technology company, for acquisition of Lexmark International Inc
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.63, revenue view $855.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Transaction is expected to be completed in second half of 2016.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,749,000.00||+3,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,361,000.00||+5,000.00|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,284||+23.00|
|Ricoh Co Ltd (7752.T)||¥941||+20.00|
|Kyocera Corp (6971.T)||¥5,448||+12.00|
|Konica Minolta Inc (4902.T)||¥1,108||+16.00|
|Brother Industries Ltd (6448.T)||¥1,994||+38.00|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$15.40||--|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$162.22||--|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$60.26||--|