Lanxess AG (LXSG.DE)
27 Nov 2015
* Lanxess selected ICT for process control solution for China plant Source text: http://bit.ly/1jcwaXl Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
FRANKFURT The head of German specialty chemicals group Lanxess believes investor concerns about weaker business in China are overdone, flagging a 10 percent rise in third-quarter earnings he does not see reflected in the share price.
* Shares jump 3.4 pct (Adds closing share price, trading volumes, details on Brazil, Asia plants)
FRANKFURT Germany's Lanxess sold 50 percent of its synthetic-rubber business, the world's largest, to Saudi Aramco, partnering with the leading oil firm to gain better access to petrochemical raw materials.
* JV will integrate raw materials supply into rubber business (Adds CEO quote, details on rivals, industry logic)
FRANKFURT German speciality chemicals company Lanxess is in talks to put its main synthetic rubber business into a joint venture with petrochemicals group Ineos [INEOSE.UL], four people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Lanxess to move to MDAX index (Adds further details, timing of change)
FRANKFURT, Sept 3 Vonovia, which just changed its name from Deutsche Annington, will be added to the DAX index of leading German shares after a raft of acquisitions helped the real estate group expand rapidly following its flotation in 2013.
* Shares indicated 1.3 percent higher (Adds details on overcapacity in rubber)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Lanxess AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Provider : Wright Reports
Lanxess - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.