Macy's Inc (M)
14 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$21,240.83|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||364.90|
- J.C. Penney Co Inc is about to undo the centerpiece of former Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson's failed vision to take the retailer upmarket.
* Stocks seek direction day after S&P hits intraday record
* Dow off 0.2 pct; S&P 500 off 0.1 pct; Nasdaq off 0.1 pct
* Indexes: Dow off 0.01 pct, S&P off 0.02 pct, Nasdaq off 0.1 pct
- Macy's Inc's sales this year were weak until Valentine's Day, the department store operator said on Tuesday, but it stuck to its full-year forecast because it expects business to return to normal when the weather improves. | Video
NEW YORK, Feb 25 - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 moving within points of record levels, as a pair of retail stocks rallied following strong results.
By Phil Wahba Feb 25 - Macy's Inc's sales this year were weak until Valentine's Day, the department store operator said on Tuesday, but it stuck to its full-year forecast because it expects business to return to normal when the weather improves. Shares of Macy's were up 3.1 percent at $54.81 in morning trading after the company reported a higher-than-expected profit for the holiday quarter. Macy's, which also owns the high-end Bloomingdale's chain, blamed a decline in Janu
NEW YORK, Feb 25 - U.S. stocks fell modestly on Tuesday, with investors finding few reasons to buy following a rally that took the S&P 500 to an all-time intraday high.
NEW YORK, Feb 25 - U.S. stock index futures edged lower on Tuesday, with investors finding few reasons to buy following a rally that took the S&P 500 to an all-time intraday high.
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks ended little changed on Thursday in a choppy session ahead of Friday's payrolls report, which may provide insights into whether the Federal Reserve will announce another cut in quantitative easing at its meeting this month. | Video
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT.N)||$74.28||-0.65|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$59.36||-0.37|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$373.74||+2.23|
|Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.OQ)||$44.01||-1.55|
|Kohl's Corporation (KSS.N)||$54.92||+0.43|
|J.C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP.N)||$8.71||-0.06|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$61.33||-0.18|
|Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY.OQ)||$68.30||-0.23|
|Dillard's, Inc. (DDS.N)||$90.61||-1.40|
|Neiman Marcus Group LLC (NMGa.N)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.