Mic AG (M3BG.F)
* Has increased share capital from 7,731,900 euros ($8 million) by 2,486,100 euros to 10,218,000 euros
* Duration of buyback: March 2 to December 31, 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* micData AG to increase capital by issuing up to 500,000 new shares at 3.20 euros ($4) per share with subscription rights in a 9:1 ratio
* MicData AG will be listed in Open Market of Munich Stock Exchange effective Dec. 29, 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says full acquisition of Bodytel secures access to technology and products
* Says Neurocare Group takes over 90.55 pct of outstanding shares and now holds together with Neuroconn-founder and shareholder Klaus Schellhorn 100 pct of Neuroconn GmbH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Mic AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.