Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.BO)
MUMBAI, May 24 Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra will invest in building long-range electric vehicles, high-power battery packs and power trains in an effort to boost green car sales, senior company executives said on Wednesday.
* Exec says co will launch next electric vehicle in second half of 2019 Further company coverage:
* April total sales of 39,357 units versus 41,863 units last year
* Mahindra builds electric cars in India, two-wheelers in the U.S.
* Exec says India's tractor industry to post double digit sales growth in 2017/18
NEW DELHI, April 2 India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd vehicle sales in March: March March Pct change 2017 2016 TOTAL SALES 56,031 52,718 6 DOMESTIC SALES 53,322 48,967 9 PASSENGER VEHICLES 25,352 26,885 -6 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 22,908 17,438 31 EXPORTS 2,709 3,751 -28 Mahindra & Mahindra is India'
* February total sales of 42714 units versus 44,002 units last year
* Unit entered into share purchase deal with Mahindra Solar One to buy 10,000 equity shares of Mahindra Suryaurja held by MSOPL
* Says rolls out 4 new products in passenger category and 3 new products in cargo category Source text: http://bit.ly/2kVFT7P Further company coverage:
* Says Mahindra to invest Rs. 1,500 crore in Nasik project for next phase of expansion