Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.NS)
18 Aug 2017
BRIEF-Mahindra and Mahindra approves offering of shares of Mahindra Logistics as part of proposed IPO
* Says approved offering of up to 9.7 million shares of mahindra logistics held by co as part of proposed IPO
Aug 4 India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd posted an about 20 percent fall in quarterly profit on Friday, missing estimates, as sales growth in passenger vehicles slowed ahead of the transition to a new nationwide tax.
* Mahindra And Mahindra Ltd consensus forecast for June quarter profit was 8.93 billion rupees
* July total sales of 41,747 units versus 39,458 units last year
July 1 India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd vehicle sales in June: June 2017 June 2016 Pct change TOTAL SALES 35,716 39,009 -8 DOMESTIC SALES 33,861 34,989 -3 PASSENGER VEHICLES 16,170 17,070 -5 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 15,131 13,538 12 EXPORTS 1,855 4,020 -54 Mahindra & Mahindra is India's largest manufacturer of utility and sports utility vehicles (SUVs), and owns Korean automaker Ssang
* Gets members' nod for scheme of arrangement between co & Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd
* May total sales of 41895 units versus 40,656 units last year
* Seeks members' nod for appointment of Pawan Goenka as MD of co for 4 years
May 30 Automaker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd posted a nearly 20 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit after tax on Tuesday, beating analysts' estimate.
* Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd consensus forecast for march quarter profit was 6.91 billion rupees