Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.NS)
MUMBAI India's autos-to technology conglomerate Mahindra wants to spur a greater start-up culture within the group, looking to foster new businesses which will compliment its existing products and services.
* Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd says approved the appointment of T. N. Manoharan, as an additional director of the company
* Approval to invest in the proposed rights issue of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited
* Sept quarter total revenue from operations 113.64 billion rupees
* October total sales of 52,008 units versus 51,383 units last year
BRIEF-Mahindra and Mahindra says Ssangyong Motor signs LOI for JV with Shaanxi Automobile Group of China
* Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd - Ssangyong Motor signs LOI for joint venture with Shaanxi Automobile Group of China.
* Mahindra launches eSupro - India's 1st all electric cargo and passenger van Source text: http://bit.ly/2dTICNI Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI, Oct 1 India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd vehicle sales in September: Sept 2016 Sept 2015 Pct change TOTAL SALES 46130 42848 8 DOMESTIC SALES 42545 39693 7 PASSENGER VEHICLES 20537 19564 5 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 16081 14430 11 EXPORTS 3585 3155 14 Mahindra & Mahindra is India's largest manufacturer of utility and sports uti
* Issue of non-convertible debentures aggregating 4.75 bln rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2cxnUSM Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
NEW DELHI Mahindra & Mahindra, India's top sport utility vehicle maker, will recall some of its vehicles to inspect and reposition a fluid hose in the engine compartment, it said in a statement late on Wednesday.