Marriott International Inc (MAR.O)
Marriott International Inc said on Tuesday it planned to add up to 300,000 rooms worldwide by 2019, as part of a three-year growth plan, ahead of the No. 1 hotel chain's investor day.
March 21 Marriott International Inc said on Tuesday it planned to add up to 300,000 rooms worldwide by 2019, as part of a three-year growth plan, ahead of the No. 1 hotel chain's investor day.
* Marriott - will outline plans to accelerate its growth, adding 285,000 to 300,000 rooms worldwide by 2019
BRIEF-Marriott International says expects to increase size of its portfolio in Europe across all segments of industry
* Marriott international announces 2020 growth vision in europe post starwood acquisition
BERLIN Hotels group Marriott International is planning to speed up the expansion of brands acquired in the takeover of rival Starwood, and is not ruling out further additions to its portfolio, its chief executive said on Monday.
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.84 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Feb 3 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc said on Friday that a malware in the servers at 12 of its hotels in the United States tracked payment card data if the card was used at the hotels' restaurants and bars between August and December last year.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed AccorHotels SA's (AccorHotels) Long Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-'. We have also affirmed AccorHotels's Short-Term IDR and commercial paper (CP) facility at 'F3' and the group's EUR900m subordinated hybrid perpetual bond at 'BB'. The Outlook is Stable. The ratings reflect AccorHotels' position as the leading European hotel group, and the
* Says continues expansion in Latin America with signing of four new hotels in Mexico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: