Marriott International Inc (MAR.OQ)
26 May 2017
BRIEF-Marriott says stronger demand in North America, Europe, Asia drive 2017 RevPAR forecast raise - Conf call
* Marriott says stronger demand in north america, europe and asia was one of the factors that drove 2017 revpar forecast raise - conf call
Marriott International Inc , the world's largest hotel chain, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, driven by higher room rates and occupancy.
May 8 Marriott International Inc, the world's largest hotel chain, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, driven by higher room rates and occupancy.
May 8 Marriott International Inc, the world's largest hotel chain, reported a nearly 67 percent rise in its quarterly profit as more people booked its rooms at higher rates.
* Marriott - declared quarterly dividend of 33 cents per share of common stock, which represents a 10 percent increase over previous quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Soroban Capital GP reports 5.4 pct passive stake in Marriott International as of April 20 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qx7lIX) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marriott unveiled a comprehensive expansion to its initiative to drive adoption of modular construction
* Marriott - unveiled a comprehensive expansion to its initiative to drive adoption of modular construction of hotels in North America
China's Anbang Insurance Group will let its agreement to acquire U.S. annuities and life insurer Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) for $1.6 billion lapse, after failing to secure all the necessary regulatory approvals, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
* Marriott international sells the 759-room Westin Maui Resort & Spa and retains long-term management agreement
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) for Wyndham Worldwide Corp. (WYN) at 'BBB-'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of the release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The ratings reflect Wyndham's strong free cash flow (FCF) profile, the majority of which is made up of recurring fee income generated by its lodging, vacation exchange and rental, and timeshare s