Malayan Banking Bhd (MBBM.KL)
* Perpetual (asia) limited, as trustee of VI-REIT has entered into facility agreement with Malayan Banking Berhad, Singapore branch
* Refers to proposed disposal of Maybank Indonesia's entire equity interest of 68.55 pct in WOM Finance to PT Reliance Capital Management
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/JAKARTA, March 29 (Fitch) PT Fitch Ratings Indonesia has affirmed the National Ratings on four foreign-owned Indonesian banks and two of their financing subsidiaries. Fitch Ratings has also affirmed the international ratings on these entities. The Outlooks on the ratings are Stable The issuers are as follows: - PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (CIMB Niaga) - PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (Maybank Indonesia) - PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk (OCBC
* Refers to Maybank's claim that Semua Shipping had defaulted on the term loan granted by Maybank
* Tan Sri Dato' Megat Zaharuddin Bin Megat Mohd nor will step down as chairman with effect from 31 March 2017
* Expects to post loan growth of 6-7 percent in 2017 (Adds company comment, further earnings details, loan growth forecast)
HONG KONG, Feb 23 Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) reported a 43 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit on Thursday, as Malaysia's largest lender by assets boosted loan growth while investment income rose.
* year ago, qtrly net profit 1.65 billion rgt, qtrly revenue 11.05 billion rgt
BRIEF-Malayan Banking's Indonesian unit enters deal to dipose interest in Wom Finance for 229.08 mln RGT
* Indonesian unit entered into shares purchase agreement with PT Reliance Capital Management on 11 Jan
Kuala Lumpur, Nov 24 Malaysia's biggest lender Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) posted a fall in third-quarter profit due to a lower tax charge in the same period a year earlier.