Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN.S)
25 Jul 2017
ZURICH, July 24 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 8,929 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* AWARDED FURTHER CONTRACTS OF ABOUT CHF 22 MILLION FROM AN ASIAN CUSTOMER
ZURICH, July 7 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent lower at 8,872 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* SAID ON THURSDAY AWARDED CONTRACT FOR DW 288 SERIES 3 DIAMOND WIRE CUTTING TECHNOLOGY FOR AROUND CHF 12 MILLION FROM LEADING EUROPEAN BRAND OF SOLAR PANELS
* AWARDED CONTRACTS TOTALLING AROUND CHF 80 MILLION FOR MB PERC UPGRADE CELL TECHNOLOGY FROM TWO PV CUSTOMERS IN ASIA
ZURICH, March 22 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.5 percent lower at 8,571.5 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
* Targets 2017: similar level of net sales as in previous year and substantial improvement in profitability
ZURICH, March 20 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent easier at 8,694 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Awarded further contract for around 15 million Swiss francs ($15.05 million) from an existing Asian customer for MB PERC cell upgrade technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9964 Swiss francs) (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Meyer Burger: adjustments of conditions of CHF 100 mln convertible bond effective as of March 17
* Verdict by High Court of the Canton of Berne has become final