McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
FRANKFURT, Sept 15 Germany's antitrust regulator raided eight drug wholesale companies, including a subsidiary of U.S. healthcare services provider McKesson Corp, on suspicion of illegal collusion.
BRIEF-Mckesson received request from U.S. DOJ pursuant to Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust improvements act
* Received a request for additional information and documentary material from u.s. Doj pursuant to hart-scott-rodino antitrust improvements act
BRUSSELS, Aug 25 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $13.64 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* UK's CMA says decided not to refer merger by Mckesson Corp unit AAH Pharmaceuticals of MASTA and Sangers to a Phase 2 investigation. Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/29eSv3J) (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Healthcare services provider McKesson Corp said it would combine most of its information technology business with Change Healthcare Holdings Inc to form a new company with combined pro forma annual revenue of $3.4 billion.
* Companies will take steps to launch IPO after deal closes (Adds Breakingviews link)
* McKesson to explore strategic alternatives for enterprise information solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Healthcare services provider McKesson Corp said it would combine most of its technology solutions business with Change Healthcare Holdings Inc to form a new company with pro forma combined annual revenue of $3.4 billion.
* McKesson and Change Healthcare to form new healthcare information technology company
|Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)||$74.91||-0.70|
|AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC.N)||$80.39||+0.35|
|Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI.N)||$32.99||-0.17|
|Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX.OQ)||$12.34||-0.22|
|Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. (CPSI.OQ)||$26.27||-0.38|
|Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC.OQ)||$153.99||+1.45|
|Cerner Corporation (CERN.OQ)||$58.90||-0.43|