Molycorp Inc (MCP.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$523.68|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||244.71|
(Corrects combined capacity of Lynas and Molycorp to 60,000 tonnes in paragraph 20)
(Corrects combined capacity of Lynas and Molycorp to 60,000 tonnes in paragraph 18)
* CEO says 1st stage capacity of 11,000 T to be hit latest by Dec
- Molycorp Inc shares slumped 17 percent on Thursday in the wake of the U.S.-based rare earths producer's results a day earlier which showed a bigger first-quarter loss and production hiccups at a newly expanded processing plant in California.
- Miner Molycorp Inc reported a wider first-quarter loss on Wednesday as rare earth prices dropped, and said it produced less material than expected at its Mountain Pass facility in California, sending its shares lower in after-market trading.
- Rare earth miner Molycorp Inc reported a wider first-quarter loss on Wednesday as its revenue fell.
May 7 - Rare earth miner Molycorp Inc reported a wider first-quarter loss on Wednesday as its revenue fell.
(Repeats story published late Thursday; no changes to text)
* Price spike in 2010 spurred consumers to find substitutes
March 3 - Molycorp Inc reported a narrower fourth-quarter loss on Monday, as the rare earth miner continued to ramp up operations at its revamped Mountain Pass mine and processing facilities in California.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for MCP: the economy's impact on MCP's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.