Medicines Co (MDCO.OQ)
21 Oct 2016
BRIEF-Medicines Co announces positive top-line results from day 90 interim analysis in ongoing Orion-1 Phase 2 study of PCSK9si
* Medicines company announces positive top-line results from day 90 interim analysis in ongoing orion-1 phase 2 study of pcsk9si
Oct 5 The Medicines Company Provides Progress Update On Ongoing Orion
* Awarded up to $132 million to develop portfolio of new antibiotics targeting drug-resistant infections under strategic partnership with BARDA
Sept 21 The Medicines Co on Wednesday said it will receive up to $132 million in U.S. government funding for development of new antibiotics to fight drug-resistant infections, seen by health officials as a critically important need.
* The medicines company provides update on Dyslipidemia programs
* Q2 adjusted loss per share $0.62 from continuing operations
* Federal circuit rules for medicines company in angiomax patent litigation
The Medicines Co said its experimental antibiotic met the main goals of a late-stage trial on patients with complicated urinary tract infections.
June 27 The Medicines Co said its experimental antibiotic met the main goals of a late-stage trial on patients with complicated urinary tract infections.
* The Medicines Company Announces Positive Top-Line results for Phase 3 Tango 1 clinical trial of Carbavance
|Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)||¥1,525||-29.50|
|DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED (4568.T)||¥2,406||+25.00|
|Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd (4506.T)||¥1,862||-12.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$113.44||-1.43|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.18||-0.36|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$61.20||-0.72|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€69.20||-0.20|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,952.00p||-25.50|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,658.50p||-7.00|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$78.25||-0.49|