Medicines Co (MDCO.OQ)
24 Jun 2016
* Medicines Company announces initiation of phase II study for its investigational anesthetic, ABP-700
* Says priced its private offering of $350 million in aggregate principal amount of its convertible senior notes due 2023
* The medicines company announces intention to offer $350 million of convertible notes
* Completes patient enrollment for Orion-1 study of PCSK9SI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
LONDON A British vote to leave the European Union would disrupt and could well delay the approval of new drugs, leaving UK regulators struggling to cope, the chairman of the country's medicines watchdog said on Monday.
LONDON, May 23 A British vote to leave the European Union would disrupt and could well delay the approval of new drugs, leaving UK regulators struggling to cope, the chairman of the country's medicines watchdog said on Monday.
* Estimates it will incur approximately $18 million to $22 million of pre-tax charges primarily during q2 of 2016 - sec filing
The Medicines Co said on Monday it has agreed to sell three of its cardiovascular drugs to Italy's Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA for up to $792 million, as the U.S. company looks to raise money for drug development.
May 9 The Medicines Co said on Monday it has agreed to sell three of its cardiovascular drugs to Italy's Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA for up to $792 million, as the U.S. company looks to raise money for drug development.
* Deal will result in anticipated reduction in annual SG&A and related research and development expenses of between $65 million and $80 million
|Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)||¥1,496||-117.00|
|DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED (4568.T)||¥2,384||-174.00|
|Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd (4506.T)||¥1,604||-94.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$115.63||-1.75|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$33.97||-0.62|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$55.88||-1.80|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€69.37||-2.63|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,031.50p||+133.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,482.00p||+53.00|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$74.33||+0.39|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Trading Report for (MDCO). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Medicines Co: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.