Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.O)
* Mondelez files for mixed shelf offering; amount not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ljzEN8) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to the new $1.5 billion 364-day facility being issued by Mondelez International, Inc. (Mondelez). The Rating Outlook is Stable. Fitch also affirmed its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating Rating and Short-Term IDR at 'BBB'/F2'. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. Mondelez has secured a new $1.5 billion 364-day credit facility due February
* On March 1, entered into revolving credit agreement for 364-day senior unsecured revolving credit facility in amount of $1.5 billion
* Incentive plan to adopt longer-term horizon (Adds more details, background; changes headline)
LONDON, Feb 27 U.S. food company Kraft Heinz is not targeting any other large deals for now after being snubbed by Unilever because valuations in the sector are too high, major shareholder Warren Buffett told CNBC news on Monday.
* Sees no strategic rationale to combine with Kraft (Adds share price and valuation details)
Feb 24 Kraft Heinz's bid has jolted Unilever into focusing more on delivering on its strategy in the short-term, the Anglo-Dutch company's finance chief said on Friday.
LONDON, Feb 24 Unilever said the shock of Kraft Heinz's opportunistic approach had jolted it to re-examine its strategy, and all aspects of the consumer goods giant's business were up for review to increase shareholder value.
DALLAS (Reuters Breakingviews) - As millennials became old enough to hang out in bars some 15 years ago, the likes of Budweiser and Miller started to taste flat. Fancier drinks and craft beers cut into the brewing giants' market shares. A gusher of mergers followed, culminating in last year's $103 billion acquisition of SABMiller by Anheuser-Busch InBev. Kraft Heinz's $143 billion bid for Unilever last week, although quickly aborted, is a sign that millennials' attention, and the potential for M
* Follows rejection of $143 bln Kraft takeover bid (Adds detail from statements, banker quote, investor quote, background, adds bullet points, updates shares)
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF77.40||+0.45|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$91.39||+0.40|
|PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP.N)||$112.27||+0.25|
|Unilever N.V. (UNc.AS)||€46.80||+0.28|
|Unilever N.V. (UNIA.AS)||€46.76||+0.44|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_p.AS)||€90.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|The Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)||$42.35||-0.03|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€64.01||+0.04|