Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.O)
CHICAGO/NEW YORK Amazon.com Inc's proposed purchase of high-end food retailer Whole Foods Market Inc for $13.7 billion hammered share prices of food and retail companies on Friday as the proven retail disruptor stepped boldly into another consumer space.
CHICAGO/NEW YORK, June 16 Amazon.com Inc's proposed purchase of high-end food retailer Whole Foods Market Inc for $13.7 billion hammered share prices of food and retail companies on Friday as the proven retail disruptor stepped boldly into another consumer space.
* Mondelēz International opens newest research and development hub in Poland
* Pershing Square Capital Management cuts sole share stake in Mondelez to 19.9 million share from 22.9 million shares - SEC filing
* Agrees renewed relationship with Mondelēz International for strategic global partnership for Cadbury cake
May 3 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Mondelez International - Company's biscuits business posted slight revenue decline in Q1 as strong growth in the U.K., Japan, Italy was offset by weakness in the U.S.
Mondelez International Inc reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and sales, helped by cost cuts, strong sales of its chocolate brands such as Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka, and better product pricing mainly in Latin America.
* Q1 Latin America revenue rises 11.4 pct (Adds details, background, updates shares)
May 2 Mondelez International Inc, the world's second-largest confectionary company, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by its cost-saving programs and stronger sales in Latin America.
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF82.25||-0.55|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$89.11||-0.29|
|PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP.N)||$116.67||-0.75|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€50.03||-0.07|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€50.06||0.00|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€90.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|The Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)||$45.14||-0.08|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€67.65||-0.66|