MD Medical Group Investments PLC (MDMGq.L)
* Plans to pay at least 300 million roubles ($5.2 million) in dividends for H2 2016, Interfax news agency quotes Chief Executive Mark Kurtser as saying.
* MD Medical Group has not ruled out a potential SPO (secondary public offering), VTB Capital said in a note after the company hosted a Strategy Day in London on Wednesday to highlight long-term growth prospects;
* FY 2016 total deliveries increased 20 percent y-o-y to 6,656
* Says acquisition of 100 pct of shares in NEO-Clinic can not be completed due to invalid information provided by the sellers Source text for Eikon:
* In Q3 the total number of in-patient days increased 16 pct y-o-y to 13,432
* H1 net profit rose 28 percent year on year to 987 million roubles ($15.24 million);
* Announces that its board of directors at a meeting in Moscow on Friday approved changes to the frequency for considering dividend payments.