MD Medical Group Investments PLC (MDMGq.L)
* Q1 total in-patient treatments increased 8 pct year-on-year to 14,650
April 6London-listed Russian healthcare provider MD Medical Group Investments Plc:
* Says that its shareholders on April 28 will vote on the issue of up to 8.4 million ordinary shares of US$0.08 each
* MD Medical's 2016 net profit jumped 29 pct (Adds context, detail about dividends)
MOSCOW, March 20 Russia's MD Medical Group said on Monday it plans to more than double investments this year to ramp up its network of clinics and hospitals after 2016 net profit jumped 29 percent.
* The company sees 2017 capital expenditures at 5.3 billion roubles ($92.17 million), Deputy Chief Executive Andrey Khoperskiy told reporters on a conference call on Monday.
* 2016 net profit rose 29 percent year-on-year to 2.277 billion roubles ($39.71 million)
* Plans to pay at least 300 million roubles ($5.2 million) in dividends for H2 2016, Interfax news agency quotes Chief Executive Mark Kurtser as saying.
* MD Medical Group has not ruled out a potential SPO (secondary public offering), VTB Capital said in a note after the company hosted a Strategy Day in London on Wednesday to highlight long-term growth prospects;
* FY 2016 total deliveries increased 20 percent y-o-y to 6,656