Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX.A)
22 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$2,492.32|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||177.26|
NEW YORK, May 9 - Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc : * Down 5.8 percent to $13.05 in extended trade after Q1 results
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions acquired health management software and service providers dbMotion and Jardogs LLC under a wider plan to invest about $500 million this year, as it seeks to breathe new life into its product portfolio after dropping plans to sell itself.
TEL AVIV, March 5 - Allscripts Healthcare Solutions is acquiring Israeli healthcare software provider dbMotion for $235 million, the Calcalist financial news website said on Tuesday.
Dec 21 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Chicago-based Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.'s BB+/Negative/--) announcement that Paul Black has been named the new President and CEO, replacing Glen Tullman, CEO, and Lee Shapiro, President, does not affect our ratings on Allscripts. The outlook remains negative. The negative outlook reflects our expectation of potential downside volatility in near term operating results given senior management and board turnover since Ap
- Shares of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc fell as much as 17 percent on Thursday after the company abandoned plans to sell itself and instead introduced new management to run the company as an independent entity.
* Stock falls as much as 17 pct after announcement (Updates with background)
Dec 20 - Shares of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc fell nearly 17 percent on Thursday after the company abandoned plans to sell itself and instead introduced new management to run the company as an independent entity.
- Embattled healthcare technology firm Allscripts named its board member and former chief operating officer of rival Cerner Corp Paul Black as its CEO, replacing Glen Tullman, and said it ended a review of strategic alternatives.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc named board member Paul Black as its chief executive officer, replacing Glen Tullman, and said it ended a review of its strategic alternatives.
Dec 19 - Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc named board member Paul Black as its chief executive officer, replacing Glen Tullman, and said it ended a review of its strategic alternatives.
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$23.86||+0.20|
|McKesson Corporation (MCK.N)||$117.55||-0.86|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€82.29||+1.06|
|Cerner Corporation (CERN.OQ)||$96.25||-1.38|
|Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII.OQ)||$18.82||-0.04|
|athenahealth, Inc (ATHN.OQ)||$85.21||-1.16|
|Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (GWAY.N)||$11.70||-0.15|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (MDRX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Market Edge
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.