Medtronic PLC (MDT.N)
23 Jun 2017
* Increases quarterly cash dividend by 7 percent to $0.46 per share
BRIEF-Medtronic initiates U.S. launch of world's first hybrid closed loop system for type 1 diabetes
* Medtronic Plc - initiates u.s. Launch of world's first hybrid closed loop system for type 1 diabetes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Medtronic Plc 's fourth-quarter profit topped analysts' estimates as the world's largest standalone medical device maker saw increased demand across almost all of its businesses, including its minimally invasive therapies.
* Minimally invasive therapies unit sales up 6 pct (Adds details, analysts' comments)
May 25 Medtronic Plc, the world's largest standalone medical device maker, reported a 5.3 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, driven by higher sales in all of its businesses.
* Negotiations in relation to possible transaction(s) involving company's coronary product(s)
NEW YORK Mergers and takeovers by U.S. high-grade companies and billions of dollars of acquisition loans are ramping up after a sparse first quarter as corporations unwilling to wait for the Trump administration’s delayed tax, trade or healthcare reforms push the button on new deals.
* Medtronic resolute onyx(tm) 2.0 mm clinical study meets primary endpoint in extra-small vessels at one-year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* upon exercise of option by medtronic and closing , medtronic shall pay to sellers purchase consideration of us$28 million
BRIEF-Medtronic receives FDA approval for MR-conditional quadripolar cardiac resynchronization therapy-pacemakers
* Medtronic first to receive FDA approval for MR-conditional quadripolar cardiac resynchronization therapy-pacemakers