Metro AG (MEOG.DE)
2 Dec 2016
DUESSELDORF German retailer Metro AG is open to mediation to try to end a long-running dispute with the founder of Media-Saturn, Europe's biggest consumer electronics group, industry sources said.
* Metro figures due on Dec. 14, investor day on Dec. 15 (Adds details, background)
DUESSELDORF, Nov 15 German retailer Metro AG is open to mediation to try to end a long-running dispute with the founder of its Media-Saturn consumer electronics group, industry sources said.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/LONDON, October 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings plans to withdraw the ratings on Metro AG and Metro Finance BV (together Metro) within the next 30 days for commercial reasons. Fitch currently rates Metro as follows: Metro AG: Long-Term Issuer Default Rating at 'BBB-'/Negative Outlook Senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-' Metro Finance BV: Senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-' Fitch reserves the right in its sole discretion to withdraw
* Metro CEO says expects restructuring costs in Q4 at about same level as in Q3 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Pro-forma split planned from Sept. 30 (Recasts to add no plan for capital hike)
* Management board and supervisory board of Metro AG decide to implement preparatory measures for a demerger of the Metro Group
FRANKFURT, Sept 5 Metro AG said its management and supervisory boards had given the go-ahead to split the German retailer in two, separating its wholesale and food business from its consumer electronics chain to help each focus and grow faster.
* Metro CEO says demerger of wholesale and consumer electronics business on track Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Sells its French foodservice distribution business Pro à Pro to Metro Group