Manulife Financial Corp (MFC.N)
May 25 Manulife Financial Corp, Canada's biggest life insurer, said Roy Gori, head of its Asia division, would succeed company veteran Donald Guloien as its chief executive officer.
May 25 Manulife Financial Corp, Canada's biggest life insurer, said on Thursday that Roy Gori would replace Donald Guloien as chief executive officer.
* Manulife CEO Donald Guloien announces his intention to retire as of Sept. 30; Roy Gori to succeed Guloien as CEO on Oct. 1
TORONTO, May 3 Manulife Financial Corp, Canada's biggest life insurer, on Wednesday reported a rise in first-quarter earnings, slightly beating market forecasts with help from strong sales in Asia.
* Manulife reports 1Q17 net income of $1,350 million and core earnings of $1,101 million, and $1 trillion in assets under management and administration
TORONTO, May 3 Manulife Financial Corp, Canada's biggest life insurer, on Wednesday reported a rise in first quarter earnings, marginally beating market forecasts with help from strong sales in Asia.
* Manulife announces intention to redeem 4.165 pct fixed/floating subordinated debentures
April 11 Manulife Real Estate, the global real estate arm of Manulife Financial Corp, said on Tuesday it acquired 8 Cross Street, a 28-storey office tower in Singapore, for $526 million.
* Manulife Real Estate acquired 355,000 square foot, class A office tower in Singapore for about US$526 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Gori will have responsibility for Manulife's global operating businesses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$52.55||+0.29|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$25.42||+0.05|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||$0.15||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO.TO)||$34.32||+0.07|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_po.TO)||$15.95||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_px.TO)||--||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pf.TO)||$25.69||-0.02|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pi.TO)||$22.70||+0.06|
|Power Financial Corp (PWF.TO)||$33.25||+0.12|
|Industrial Alliance Insur. & Fin. Ser. (IAG.TO)||$53.56||-0.12|