Manulife Financial Corp (MFC.TO)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$40,511.93|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,858.34|
SINGAPORE - Singapore is to reform its mandatory retirement savings scheme and will provide greater support to low-income pensioners, the Prime Minister said on Sunday, in response to growing public criticism of the system.
SINGAPORE, Aug 17 - Singapore is to reform its mandatory retirement savings scheme and will provide greater support to low-income pensioners, the Prime Minister said on Sunday, in response to growing public criticism of the system.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign a 'BBB' rating to Manulife Financial Corporation's (MFC) announced issuance of CAD350 million of 3.90% non-cumulative Rate Reset Class 1, Series 17 preferred shares. KEY RATING DRIVERS Proceeds from the issuance will be used to redeem the company's CAD350 million of 5.6% non-cumulative Rate Reset Class 1, Series 1 preferred shares on Sept. 19, 2014. As such, pro forma finan
- Americans have won the first three majors this year and world number one Stacy Lewis would dearly love to follow suit with a fourth 'home-grown' victory at this week's LPGA Championship in Pittsford, New York.
TORONTO, Aug 7 - Manulife Financial Corp unexpectedly hiked its dividend for the first time since the financial crisis on Thursday, as it reported quarterly profits that jumped on stronger financial markets but was just shy of analysts' expectations.
TORONTO, Aug 7 - Manulife Financial Corp said on Thursday its second-quarter profit more than tripled due to a stronger performance by investments and other market-related factors, and Canada's biggest life insurer raised its dividend for the first time since 2009.
- Michelle Wie stamped her authority on the U.S. Women's Open at the halfway stage when she raced into a three-shot lead over fellow American Lexi Thompson after the second round in Pinehurst, North Carolina on Friday.
- American Michelle Wie stamped her authority on the U.S. Women’s Open when she carded a second consecutive two-under-par 68 to vault into the clubhouse lead in Pinehurst, North Carolina, on Friday.
- World number one Stacy Lewis lived up to her lofty status by playing "easy" golf on a difficult layout to seize an early two-shot lead in the U.S. Women's Open at Pinehurst in North Carolina on Thursday.
* TSX up 7.59 points, or 0.05 percent, at 14,715.69 * Eight of 10 main index sectors advance * Manulife, TD Bank the biggest heavyweight gainers By John Tilak TORONTO, May 26 - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Monday as gains in financials were offset by weakness in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc with investors reluctant to make big moves while the U.S. market was closed for the Memorial Day holiday. The holiday kept volumes thin. The 103
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$53.86||+0.23|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$23.81||+0.02|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||--||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc. (GWO.TO)||$31.92||+0.10|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc. (GWO_pe.TO)||--||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc. (GWO_px.TO)||--||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc. (GWO_pf.TO)||$25.70||0.00|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc. (GWO_pi.TO)||$23.05||+0.03|
|Power Financial Corp (PWF.TO)||$35.03||+0.23|
|Industrial Alliance Insur. & Fin. Ser. (IAG.TO)||$47.51||-0.05|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for MFC: the economy's impact on MFC's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.