Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
21 Oct 2016
* Granite Real Estate Investment Trust and Magna agree to renew and extend leases for 15 properties including seven special purpose properties
* Magna International signs agreement to acquire automotive closure systems supplier
* Says will manufacture new 5 Series sedan for BMW Group at its contract vehicle assembly facility in Graz, Austria
TORONTO, Aug 5 Canada's main stock index rose on Friday, helped by an earnings beat and improved forecast from car parts maker Magna International Inc and as strong U.S. jobs data overshadowed dismal Canadian trade and employment numbers.
Aug 5 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported a better-than expected rise in quarterly profit on Friday, helped by strong vehicle sales in North America and Europe, sending shares higher.
* Magna announces record second quarter and year to date results
Aug 5 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported a 3.7 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong vehicle sales in North America and Europe.
* Received notice of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer made by TRC Capital Corporation
* May issue, from time to time, commercial paper notes up to a maximum aggregate amount of U.S. $500 million
May 5 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc reported a higher-than-expected first-quarter profit and raised its full-year sales forecast for a second time, boosted by strong vehicle sales in North America and Europe.
|AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD. (7259.T)||¥4,645||-95.00|
|Johnson Controls Inc (JCI.N)||$44.06||-0.13|
|Lear Corporation (LEA.N)||$115.39||+0.01|
|Tenneco Inc (TEN.N)||$54.38||-0.24|
|BorgWarner Inc. (BWA.N)||$34.79||-0.17|
|Visteon Corp (VC.N)||$67.78||+0.26|
|GKN plc (GKN.L)||327.40p||+4.40|
|Linamar Corporation (LNR.TO)||$53.91||-0.67|
|American Axle & Manufact. Holdings, Inc. (AXL.N)||$17.52||-0.22|