Magnit PAO (MGNT.MM)
MOSCOW, Nov 15 Russian retailer Magnit has arranged a 20 billion rouble (around $306 million) loan from Rosbank, the bank said in a statement on Tuesday. (Reporting by Katya Golubkova; writing by Maria Tsvetkova)
* October sales up 10.45 percent year-on-year to 87.3 billion roubles ($1.36 billion);
* The board of directors has recommended a dividend of 126.12 roubles ($1.99) per share related to the financial results of the first nine months of 2016;
MOSCOW, Oct 21 Russia's biggest food retailer Magnit is likely to end 2016 with fewer net store openings than planned after ramping up closures of inefficient outlets, Chief Executive Officer Sergey Galitskiy said.
MOSCOW, Oct 21 Russia's biggest food retailer Magnit is likely to end 2016 with fewer net openings than planned after ramping up closures of inefficient stores, Chief Executive Officer Serge Galitskiy said on Friday. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Polina Devitt)
* Q3 net income at 14.8 billion roubles ($236.92 million), down 17.6 percent from around 18 billion roubles in Q3 2015;
* Q3 like-for-like sales up 1.23 percent year-on-year with traffic up 2.24 percent and average ticket down 0.98 percent;
* Retail sales grew 13.83 percent year on year in August to 90.1 billion roubles ($1.40 billion).