McGraw Hill Financial Inc (MHFI.N)
28 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$21,907.68|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||270.90|
- McGraw Hill Financial Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, driven by growth in its Standard & Poor's ratings unit due to a resurgent bond market.
* Raises full-year adjusted earnings forecast (Adds details)
July 28 - McGraw Hill Financial Inc reported a 17 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by growth in its ratings services due to an increase in bond issuances.
- McGraw Hill Financial Inc said its Standard & Poor's rating unit may face civil charges by U.S. securities regulators over rating of six commercial mortgage-backed securities transactions in 2011.
July 23 - McGraw Hill Financial Inc said its Standard & Poor's rating unit may face civil charges by U.S. securities regulators over rating of six commercial mortgage-backed securities transactions in 2011.
NEW YORK, June 3 - A federal judge ruled that lawsuits by 16 U.S. states accusing Standard & Poor's of fraudulently inflating its credit ratings belong in state courts, rejecting the McGraw Hill Financial Inc unit's argument that they should stay in federal court.
June 3 - * U.S. judge says states' lawsuits against McGraw Hill Financial Inc
- Standard & Poor's owner McGraw Hill Financial Inc reported a 62 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven mainly by its indices business and Platts, its energy and metals information provider.
* Standard & Poor's revenue up 1 pct (Adds details, CEO comment)
- Standard & Poor's owner McGraw Hill Financial Inc reported a 62 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven mainly by strength in its financial information and indexes businesses.
|Thomson Reuters Corporation (TRI.TO)||$41.11||-0.16|
|Thomson Reuters Corporation (TRI_pb.TO)||$18.25||0.00|
|Pearson plc (PSON.L)||1,113.00p||+2.00|
|Reed Elsevier NV (ELSN.AS)||€17.32||-0.15|
|Wolters Kluwer (WLSNc.AS)||€21.00||-0.12|
|Reed Elsevier plc (REL.L)||985.50p||-8.00|
|Moody's Corporation (MCO.N)||$92.73||-0.15|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
Provider: Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for MHFI: the economy's impact on MHFI's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.