Marine Harvest ASA (MHG.OL)
3 Jul 2015
OSLO, June 29 - Norway's Marine Harvest, the world's biggest fish farmer, will restructure its business in Chile amid weak prices, it said on Monday.
* Open for new opportunities (Adds comments from Marine Harvest chairman)
OSLO, June 9 - Marine Harvest, the world's biggest fish farmer, called off plans to merge its Chilean operations with AquaChile, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
OSLO, April 29 - Marine Harvest, the world's biggest fish farmer, raised its quarterly dividend on Wednesday but said that challenging market conditions in the Americas remains a concern.
* Volcanic material and landslides in Chile have affected operations adversely.
* Operational EBIT for the group was approximately NOK 910 million in q1 2015 (NOK 1,090 million in q1 2014) vs Reuters poll of NOK 950 million
* Holders of EUR348 million of principal amount of Marine Harvest's convertible bonds due 2018 have accepted the voluntary incentive payment offer that was made on 16 March 2015 and expired on 19 March 2015
* Announces status of voluntary incentive payment offer to convert the EUR 350 million 2.375 per cent 2018 convertible bond
* Marine Harvest ASA is launching a voluntary incentive payment offer to convert any and all of the EUR350 million principal amount of 2.375% Marine Harvest convertible bonds due 2018.
HELSINKI, Feb 4 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of MARINE HARVEST ASA -ADR including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Marine Harvest ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: TheStreet.com Ratings
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.