Millicom International Cellular SA (MIICF.PK)
21 Feb 2017
DAR ES SALAAM, Feb 14 Tanzania, east Africa's second-biggest economy, posted a 0.9 percent annual increase in the number of mobile phone subscribers in 2016 to 40.17 million, its telecoms industry regulator said on Tuesday.
Feb 8 Emerging markets telecoms and media group Millicom said on Wednesday it saw higher underlying revenue growth in 2017 versus last year, after posting fourth quarter profits above market forecasts.
* Q4 latam delivered 6.5 pct cable revenue growth and 17.5 pct mobile data revenue growth
Feb 7 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
DAKAR, Feb 7 Luxembourg-based Millicom International Cellular said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement to sell its Tigo Senegal subsidiary to the local Wari group for $129 million.
* Says announced today that it has signed an agreement for sale of its Tigo business in Senegal to Wari group for $129 million
* Facility will be used to refinance the company's existing dual-tranche $500 mln revolving credit facility
* Says has entered into a 5-year $600 mln revolving credit facility with a group of international and regional banks
* Says Chief Executive Officer, Mauricio Ramos, purchases 12,000 shares in firm at an average price of SEK 390.61
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
|America Movil SAB de CV (AMXL.MX)||$12.77||-0.11|
|America Movil SAB de CV (AMXA.MX)||$12.51||--|
|America Movil SAB de CV (AMXAA.MX)||$0.00||--|
|MTN Group Limited (MTNJ.J)||11,898.18||-41.82|
|Orange SA (ORAN.PA)||€14.54||+0.09|
|Vodafone Group plc (VOD.L)||201.75||+1.10|
|Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)||€9.35||-0.03|
|Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL.NS)||Rs22.05||-0.20|
|Hutchison Whampoa Limited (0013.HK)||--||--|