McCormick & Company Inc (MKC.N)
LONDON U.S. spices maker McCormick & Co Inc has won the battle to buy Reckitt Benckiser Group's North American food business, paying a higher than expected $4.2 billion to add extra seasonings and sauces. | Video
BRIEF-Mccormick & Co says Reckitt Benckiser food business deal expected 5pct accretive to adjusted EPS in year 1
* Mccormick & Company Inc - Reckitt Benckiser food business deal expected 5pct accretive to adjusted EPS in year 1
* entered into an agreement to sell its food business to McCormick & Company for $4.2 billion on cash-free, debt-free basis
July 18 McCormick & Co Inc said it would buy the food business of British consumer goods conglomerate Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc for $4.2 billion.
* Agreed to acquire Reckitt Benckiser's food division from Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc for $4.2 billion
July 19 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
July 18 McCormick & Co Inc is set to buy the food business of British consumer goods conglomerate Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc for more than $4 billion, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday, citing people close to the matter.
* McCormick to pay more than $4 billion for Reckitt Benckiser's foods business - FT, citing sources Source text - http://on.ft.com/2vzBn1c Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
LONDON, July 11 Britain's Premier Foods said on Tuesday a member of the board of directors representing activist investor Oasis Management had stepped down from the firm's remuneration committee.
* McCormick reports strong sales and profit growth in second quarter
|Sempio Co (007540.KS)||₩37,200.00||-200.00|
|Bolak Company Limited (002760.KS)||₩1,110.00||+45.00|
|Associated British Foods plc (ABF.L)||2,955.00||+11.00|
|Fufeng Group Limited (0546.HK)||HK$4.30||-0.04|
|International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF.N)||$132.80||-2.43|
|Lotus Health Group Co (600186.SS)||¥3.85||+0.10|