McCormick & Company Inc (MKCv.N)
20 Jan 2017
* Year-to-date branded products sales down over 3 pct (Adds details, analyst comment, shares)
* Increase in quarterly dividend from $0.43 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* McCormick plans to acquire business for a cash payment of approximately 120 million Euros
LONDON, Oct 12 Britain's Premier Foods reported weaker than expected quarterly sales and lowered its full-year sales outlook on Wednesday, saying a warm start to autumn reduced appetite for its gravies and some desserts.
* Says recall does not impact any other sizes of McCormick taco seasoning mix or mccormick products
* McCormick reports strong third quarter results and increases 2016 financial outlook
* Released statement in response to recent recalls of turmeric due to "elevated levels of lead"
|Sempio Co (007540.KS)||₩37,600.00||-150.00|
|Bolak Company Limited (002760.KS)||₩5,380.00||-150.00|
|Associated British Foods plc (ABF.L)||2,522.00||-63.00|
|Fufeng Group Limited (0546.HK)||HK$4.31||-0.02|
|International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF.N)||$118.13||+0.62|
|Lotus Health Group Co (600186.SS)||¥5.02||+0.07|