McCormick & Company Inc (MKCv.N)
25 Oct 2016
LONDON, Oct 12 Britain's Premier Foods reported weaker than expected quarterly sales and lowered its full-year sales outlook on Wednesday, saying a warm start to autumn reduced appetite for its gravies and some desserts.
* Says recall does not impact any other sizes of McCormick taco seasoning mix or mccormick products
* McCormick reports strong third quarter results and increases 2016 financial outlook
* Released statement in response to recent recalls of turmeric due to "elevated levels of lead"
* Gordon Stetz will continue with company as executive vice president until his retirement on December 31, 2016
* McCormick declares $0.43 quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
|Sempio Co (007540.KS)||₩41,600.00||-400.00|
|Bolak Company Limited (002760.KS)||₩5,670.00||+40.00|
|Associated British Foods plc (ABF.L)||2,474.00p||-1.00|
|Fufeng Group Limited (0546.HK)||HK$3.67||0.00|
|International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF.N)||$130.10||-0.42|
|Lotus Health Group Co (600186.SS)||¥5.54||-0.05|