Marks and Spencer Group PLC (MKS.L)
24 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£7,912.74|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,635.20|
LONDON, Dec 8 - Marks & Spencer, Britain's biggest clothing retailer by sales, admitted on Monday it had been forced to extend delivery times for online orders as a new distribution centre has struggled to cope with heavy Christmas demand.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK-based retailer Marks and Spencer Group plc's (M&S) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-', and its Short-term IDR at 'F3'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Stable. The rating affirmation is supported by M&S's leading brand and UK market position (by value) in general merchandising (GM), its differentiated and growing premium offer in
* Weir to join M&S with annual salary of 590,000 stg (Adds detail, background)
LONDON, Nov 17 - British retailer Marks & Spencer on Monday named John Lewis' chief financial officer Helen Weir as its new finance head.
* Announces appointment of Helen Weir to its board as chief finance officer. She will take up her appointment on a date to be confirmed
LONDON - A glimmer of improvement in women's clothing helped British retailer Marks & Spencer to post its first rise in first-half profit for four years, though analysts said it is too soon to declare a turnaround after years of false dawns. | Video
* Raises general merchandise full-year gross margin forecast
* Lack of new ECB measures could hit market rally -traders
* Meggitt up 7.6 percent on share buyback plan (Updates with closing prices)
* Meggitt up 7.5 percent on share buyback plan (Adds detail, quotes, updates prices)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
Marks and Spencer Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.