Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc (MMC.N)
26 May 2017
* Marsh & McLennan agency acquires Insurance Partners of Texas
* Marsh & McLennan companies reports first quarter 2017 results
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.'s (MMC) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and existing senior unsecured debt ratings at 'A-' and short-term ratings at 'F2', and revised the Rating Outlook to Positive from Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS These actions reflect MMC's continued trend of improved operating performance and stronger
* Marsh & McLennan - terms of transaction were not disclosed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marsh & McLennan CEO Daniel Glaser's FY 2016 total compensation was $15.75 mln vs $15.6 mln in FY 2015 - SEC filing
* CEO Daniel Glaser's FY 2016 total compensation was $15.75 million versus $15.6 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2oiJSht) Further company coverage:
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says terms of transaction were not disclosed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Terms of transaction were not disclosed. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS France's central bank governor called on French insurers to enhance cyber risk coverage for their clients, as hack attacks and data privacy laws in Europe spur rising demand.
* TERMS OF TRANSACTION, WHICH IS EXPECTED TO CLOSE IN Q1 OF 2017 PENDING CUSTOMARY APPROVALS, WERE NOT DISCLOSED.