Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc (MMC.N)
* Terms of transaction were not disclosed. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS France's central bank governor called on French insurers to enhance cyber risk coverage for their clients, as hack attacks and data privacy laws in Europe spur rising demand.
* TERMS OF TRANSACTION, WHICH IS EXPECTED TO CLOSE IN Q1 OF 2017 PENDING CUSTOMARY APPROVALS, WERE NOT DISCLOSED.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a senior unsecured debt rating of 'A-' to Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.'s (MMC) new issuance of $1 billion senior unsecured notes. A full list of MMC's ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Fitch expects MMC to use the net proceeds of this offering for general corporate purposes including debt refinancing. The company's debt maturities remain well-l
* Marsh & McLennan companies announces pricing of $1 billion senior notes offering
* Marsh & mclennan - on completion, co will combine bluefin and jelf into a single business unit to be led by phil barton, ceo of jelf
* Marsh & McLennan Companies board authorizes increase in share repurchase authorization
* Amended its U.S. Defined benefit retirement plans to discontinue further benefit accruals at end of year
Oct 12 Marsh, a unit of Marsh & McLennan Companies, named Ailsa King as chief client officer, UK & Ireland.