3M Co (MMM)
27 Jul 2016
* Says continues to expect full-year capex in $1.3 bln to $1.5 bln range
3M Co , the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, reported lower-than-expected quarterly net sales and cut its full-year sales forecast, citing slow global economic growth.
July 26 3M Co, the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, reported lower-than-expected quarterly net sales and cut its full-year sales forecast, citing slow global economic growth.
* Also estimates its full-year tax rate will be in range of 29.0 to 29.5 percent
July 26 3M Co, the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, reported a small drop in quarterly profit, hurt by lower sales in its electronics and energy business.
* Court decision is based on a German patent and on German portion of a European patent
* 3M awarded contract for 177,000 body armor plates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* 3M board declares quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Diversified manufacturer 3M Co reported a higher-than-expected 6.6 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by lower costs.
* "will reduce 250 positions worldwide with majority of reductions on electronics side of business" - conf call
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$31.28||-0.19|
|ABB India Ltd (ABB.NS)||Rs1,279.75||-4.40|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€96.84||+0.20|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$107.69||-0.20|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$114.96||-0.99|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR.N)||$80.85||-0.27|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$115.75||-0.15|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$124.77||-0.38|
|Sika AG (SIK.S)||CHF4,397.00||+3.00|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$84.10||+1.35|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (MMM). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.