3M Co (MMM)
17 Feb 2017
* State Street Corp reports 7.62 percent passive stake in 3M co as of Dec 31, 2016-SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lGuBG1] Further company coverage:
3M Co , the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, reported on Tuesday better-than-expected quarterly profit, as the company kept a tight lid on costs.
BRIEF-3M forecasts $1.3 bln to $1.5 bln in capex, $2.5 bln - $4.5 bln in buybacks for 2017 - Conf call
* We expect Healthcare segment to "regain its momentum" as we move further into 2017 - Conf call
Jan 24 3M Co, the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, reported on Tuesday better-than-expected quarterly profit, as the company kept a tight lid on costs.
Jan 24 3M Co, the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, reported an 11.3 percent increase in quarterly profit as the company kept a tight lid on costs.
* 3M wins preliminary injunction against Spain-based BossAuto; protects PPS technology
3M Co , the maker of Scotch tape and Post-it notes, said it had entered into agreements to sell its identity management business to Amsterdam-based digital security company Gemalto for $850 million.
* 3M board declares quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 3M Co - contract awarded to Ceradyne is valued at over $7 million for delivery of more than 5,300 IHPS helmet systems
* Says sees 2016 gross share repurchases of $3.5 billion-$4.5 billion, down from $4 billion-$6 billion previously
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$30.37||-0.08|
|ABB India Ltd (ABB.NS)||Rs1,229.65||-2.15|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€121.50||+0.90|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$112.15||+0.08|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$124.56||+0.40|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR.N)||$84.05||-0.20|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$130.31||+0.05|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$118.86||+0.78|
|Sika AG (SIK.S)||CHF5,420.00||+25.00|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$98.85||+0.59|