John Menzies PLC (MNZS.L)
* Acquisition of e-commerce logistics company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Trading performance from January 1 2015 to 30 April 2015 is in line with plan
* Shares up 7.6 pct (Adds comment by Kabouter Management, updates shares)
* Notes today's statement by Lakestreet Capital Partners AG to the co's shareholders - spokesman
April 30 - Lakestreet Capital Partners AG, an investor in John Menzies Plc, said it was in talks with the company's management to improve revenue performance and profit margins.
* John Menzies is dramatically undervalued, especially when taking into consideration sum of its parts.
* Fy pretax profit 25.7 million stg versus 42.1 million stg year ago
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
John Menzies PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Peel Hunt
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.