Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC (MONY.L)
1 Jun 2015
* Sale reduces Simon Nixon's stake in Moneysupermarket.com to approximately 12.8 pct
* Simon Nixon intends to offer for sale approximately 15-20 mln existing ordinary 0.02 pence shares of Moneysupermarket.com group
LONDON - The founder of British price comparison company Moneysupermarket.com, Simon Nixon, on Wednesday scrapped a plan to sell a stake of up to 6.4 percent in the company, less than a day after announcing it.
LONDON, March 25 - The founder of British price comparison company Moneysupermarket.com, Simon Nixon, on Wednesday scrapped a plan to sell a stake of up to 6.4 percent in the company, less than a day after announcing it.
* Sale of Moneysupermarket.com Group Plc shares by founder Simon Nixon not proceeding
LONDON, March 25 - Moneysupermarket.com founder Simon Nixon is selling up to 59.4 million pounds ($88.2 million) of shares in the UK price comparison company, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
LONDON - The founder of financial services price comparison firm Moneysupermarket.com intends to sell up to 6.4 percent of the company's issued share capital, reducing his stake to about 10 percent.
* Simon Nixon intends to offer for sale approximately 35 mln existing ordinary 0.02 pence shares of moneysupermarket.com group plc
* Has traded strongly in first two months of 2015, however comparatives will become tougher from q2
* Board expects full year revenues to grow by around 10% to £248 million,
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.