Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
30 Nov 2016
* On november 18 mosaic company, units entered into an unsecured revolving credit and term loan facility - sec filing
* Mosaic announces new financing facilities for over $550 million in home solar loans
BRIEF-Army Corps of Engineers issued final federal wetlands permit to Mosaic unit approving mining operations
* Mosaic -Army Corps of Engineers issued final federal wetlands permit to unit approving mining operations at South Pasture extension mine for over decade Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co may need to restart its idled potash mine at Colonsay, Saskatchewan next year, as international buyers work through inventories, the company said on Tuesday.
* Sees improved fertilizer demand in 2017 (Adds may restart idled Canadian potash mine)
Nov 1 Mosaic Co CEO Joc O'Rourke, speaking on a conference call:
* Q3 diammonium phosphate (dap) average selling price $326 per tonne versus $451 per tonne last year
Nov 1 Mosaic Co, the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products, reported a 75.5 percent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday, due to lower fertilizer prices.
* Mosaic announces quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Testing of nine wells near a sinkhole at a Mosaic Co fertilizer facility in Florida, site of a massive leak of contaminated water, shows that water meets safe drinking standards for radioactivity and damage has not spread beyond the site, the company said.