Marathon Oil Corp (MRO)
21 Jul 2017
* Marathon Oil Corporation announces pricing of offering of $1 billion of senior notes due 2027
* Marathon oil corp - on june 22, entered into a second amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of may 28, 2014 - sec filing
(This June 2 story corrects paragraph 8 to show the shareholder vote on the study proposal was at Marathon Petroleum, not Marathon Oil)
HOUSTON, June 1 Exxon Mobil Corp investors will push to meet with oil company officials this summer to hash out elements of a climate-impact analysis following a shareholder vote calling for studies of technology and climate-related risks to its business.
(Corrects paragraph 3 in May 4 story to say the assets being bought are in New Mexico, not in Texas' Permian basin.)
May 4 U.S. shale exploration company Marathon Oil Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday, helped by higher crude prices.
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
May 4 U.S. shale exploration company Marathon Oil Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Thursday, due to a nearly $5 billion impairment charge related to the sale of its Canadian oil sands business.
* United States Steel Corp - "ongoing water sampling at outfall shows that facility has continued to be in compliance."
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: