Marathon Oil Corp (MRO)
20 Oct 2016
* Properties averaged approximately 4,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in first half of 2016
TORONTO The province of Ontario said on Wednesday that it has signed an agreement with equity fund Bedrock Industries LP to restructure U.S. Steel Canada, but the deal still requires approval from other stakeholders and a Canadian court.
BRIEF-Noble Energy, Marathon Oil weighing bids for Silver Hill Energy Partners - Bloomberg, citing source
* Noble Energy, Marathon Oil weighing bids for Silver Hill Energy Partners, that could fetch more than $2 Billion in a sale - Bloomberg, citing source
* Its steel exports to reach over 3.4 million tonnes this year
Marathon Oil Corp's shares fell as much as 8 percent on Monday, wiping about $1.14 billion from its market value, after the oil producer said Chief Financial Officer J.R. Sult had resigned.
* Marathon Oil announces leadership changes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* United states steel corporation prices common stock offering
* United States Steel corporation announces proposed common stock offering
* Sees 2017 capital program for resource plays of $1.4 billion - Conf call
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S