Marathon Oil Corp (MRO)
9 Dec 2016
United States Steel Corp said on Thursday that Chief Executive Mario Longhi was referring to the whole U.S. steel industry, not US Steel, when he spoke on Wednesday about potentially restoring up to 10,000 jobs in the United States.
United States Steel Corp could be looking at restoring up to 10,000 jobs in the United States, Chief Executive Mario Longhi told CNBC, without providing a timeline for the additions.
* Says expects Q4 2016 North America E&P production available for sale to average 205,000 to 215,000 net boed
* United states Steel Corp - U. S. Steel will continue to provide certain shared services to USSC
* Sets dividend of $0.05per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Marathon Oil Corporation declares third quarter 2016 dividend
* Properties averaged approximately 4,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in first half of 2016
TORONTO The province of Ontario said on Wednesday that it has signed an agreement with equity fund Bedrock Industries LP to restructure U.S. Steel Canada, but the deal still requires approval from other stakeholders and a Canadian court.
BRIEF-Noble Energy, Marathon Oil weighing bids for Silver Hill Energy Partners - Bloomberg, citing source
* Noble Energy, Marathon Oil weighing bids for Silver Hill Energy Partners, that could fetch more than $2 Billion in a sale - Bloomberg, citing source
* Its steel exports to reach over 3.4 million tonnes this year