Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O)
21 Jul 2017
SAN FRANCISCO Microsoft on Thursday reported strong fourth-quarter earnings on the back of its fast-growing cloud computing business, stoking optimism that the once-stagnant company has found a new groove.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 20 Microsoft on Thursday reported strong fourth-quarter earnings on the back of its fast-growing cloud computing business, stoking optimism that the once-stagnant company has found a new groove.
* sees Q1 productivity and business processes revenue $8.1 billion to $8.3 billion
* Microsoft - qtrly diluted earnings per share was $0.83 GAAP, and $0.98 non-GAAP
July 20 Microsoft Corp reported a quarterly profit that more than doubled, helped by a tax benefit and strong growth in its cloud business.
Please click on the link below for Microsoft's quarterly earnings press release: Source text:
* Dun & Bradstreet Corp says strategic relationship with Microsoft is not expected to impact co's 2017 financial results - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dun & Bradstreet says is teaming up with Microsoft to give companies direct access to its data through Microsoft's cloud services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* US corporate cash pile grows to $1.84 trillion, led by tech sector
* Microsoft, Baidu Inc announce plans to partner to take technical development and adoption of autonomous driving worldwide
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥4,539||+5.00|
|Nintendo Co., Ltd (7974.T)||¥37,220||-100.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$150.27||-0.07|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$19.15||+0.21|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$147.08||-0.58|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,025.67||-3.03|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$31.84||-0.02|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$50.80||-0.33|
|BlackBerry Ltd (BB.TO)||$12.57||-0.20|
|Altaba Inc (AABA.OQ)||$58.16||-0.29|