Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$384,281.81|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||8,242.85|
Oct 30 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Microsoft Corp launched a device called "Microsoft Band" that will allow users to monitor their fitness and exercise regime, marking the world's largest software company's debut into the wearable technology market.
Oct 30 - Microsoft Corp launched a device called "Microsoft Band" that will allow users to monitor their fitness and exercise regime, marking the world's largest software company's debut into the wearable technology market.
SEATTLE, Oct 27 - Paul Allen's sister, Jody, who has managed the Microsoft Corp co-founder's multi-billion dollar philanthropy and investment efforts for three decades, is taking an indefinite sabbatical, according to an Allen spokeswoman.
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks closed out their best week in nearly two years on Friday, helped by earnings from Microsoft Corp and Procter & Gamble Co and as concerns eased over the possible spread of Ebola in the United States.
* Microsoft, Procter & Gamble results lift U.S. shares * Ebola scare diminishes, boosting U.S. shares * U.S. Treasuries prices stable on reduced Ebola concerns * Euro rises ahead of European bank stress test results (Adds close of U.S. markets) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose on Friday after strong corporate results from Microsoft and Procter & Gamble and reduced concerns over the possible spread of Ebola boosted U.S. shares and kept
* Indexes all rise: Dow 0.76 percent, S&P 0.71 percent, Nasdaq 0.69 percent (Updates with close, new quote)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.7 pct, S&P UP 0.6 pct, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates pricesd)
* Microsoft, Procter & Gamble results lift U.S. shares * Ebola scare limits U.S. gains, weighs on Europe stocks * U.S. Treasuries prices edge higher on Ebola fear * Euro rises ahead of European bank stress test results (Adds close of European bond, stock markets) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose on Friday as gains in Microsoft and Procter & Gamble buoyed U.S. shares, even as news that a New York City doctor tested positive for the Ebol
* Indexes: Dow up 0.43 pct, S&P off 0.32 pct, Nasdaq up 0.21 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥2,055||+53.50|
|Nintendo Co., Ltd (7974.T)||¥11,235||+115.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$106.93||-0.41|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$35.35||-0.03|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$163.89||+0.43|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$297.63||+3.51|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$32.80||-1.12|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$558.44||-0.01|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$548.77||-0.56|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$24.00||-0.10|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Griffin Securities, Inc.
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Trading Report for (MSFT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.