Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O)
24 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$371,641.19|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||8,255.02|
* Microsoft, Procter & Gamble results lift U.S. shares * Ebola scare diminishes, boosting U.S. shares * U.S. Treasuries prices stable on reduced Ebola concerns * Euro rises ahead of European bank stress test results (Adds close of U.S. markets) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose on Friday after strong corporate results from Microsoft and Procter & Gamble and reduced concerns over the possible spread of Ebola boosted U.S. shares and kept
* Indexes all rise: Dow 0.76 percent, S&P 0.71 percent, Nasdaq 0.69 percent (Updates with close, new quote)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.7 pct, S&P UP 0.6 pct, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates pricesd)
* Microsoft, Procter & Gamble results lift U.S. shares * Ebola scare limits U.S. gains, weighs on Europe stocks * U.S. Treasuries prices edge higher on Ebola fear * Euro rises ahead of European bank stress test results (Adds close of European bond, stock markets) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose on Friday as gains in Microsoft and Procter & Gamble buoyed U.S. shares, even as news that a New York City doctor tested positive for the Ebol
* Indexes: Dow up 0.43 pct, S&P off 0.32 pct, Nasdaq up 0.21 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.65 pct, S&P off 0.6 pct, Nasdaq up 0.49 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.36 pct, S&P off 0.34 pct, Nasdaq up 0.32 pct (Updates to late morning, adds earnings data)
* Microsoft gain lifts U.S. shares * Ebola scare limits U.S. gains, weighs on Europe stocks * U.S. Treasuries prices edge higher on Ebola fear * Euro rises against dollar on short-covering (Adds U.S. market open, changes byline, dateline; previous LONDON) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose modestly on Friday as gains in Microsoft buoyed U.S. shares, even as news that a New York City doctor tested positive for the Ebola virus produced a m
* Indexes: Dow up 0.04 pct, S&P off 0.03 pct, Nasdaq up 0.04 pct (Adds data, updates prices)
NEW YORK, Oct 24 - U.S. stocks opened flat on Friday, as disappointing earnings from Amazon were offset by gains in Microsoft after its quarterly results.
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥1,886||-15.00|
|Nintendo Co., Ltd (7974.T)||¥10,935||-250.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$105.22||+0.39|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$34.93||-0.01|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$162.08||-0.10|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$287.06||-26.12|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$33.18||+0.49|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$548.90||-4.75|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$539.78||-4.20|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$23.78||+0.22|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Griffin Securities, Inc.
Trading Report for (MSFT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of MICROSOFT CORP including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.