Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O)
31 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$387,001.91|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||8,242.85|
- Samsung said its collaboration with Microsoft on Windows phones raised antitrust problems once Microsoft completed its acquisition of Nokia's handset business, according to a court filing.
Oct 31 - Samsung said its collaboration with Microsoft on Windows phones raised antitrust problems once Microsoft completed its acquisition of Nokia's handset business, according to a court filing.
Oct 30 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Microsoft Corp launched a device called "Microsoft Band" that will allow users to monitor their fitness and exercise regime, marking the world's largest software company's debut into the wearable technology market.
Oct 30 - Microsoft Corp launched a device called "Microsoft Band" that will allow users to monitor their fitness and exercise regime, marking the world's largest software company's debut into the wearable technology market.
SEATTLE, Oct 27 - Paul Allen's sister, Jody, who has managed the Microsoft Corp co-founder's multi-billion dollar philanthropy and investment efforts for three decades, is taking an indefinite sabbatical, according to an Allen spokeswoman.
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks closed out their best week in nearly two years on Friday, helped by earnings from Microsoft Corp and Procter & Gamble Co and as concerns eased over the possible spread of Ebola in the United States.
* Microsoft, Procter & Gamble results lift U.S. shares * Ebola scare diminishes, boosting U.S. shares * U.S. Treasuries prices stable on reduced Ebola concerns * Euro rises ahead of European bank stress test results (Adds close of U.S. markets) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose on Friday after strong corporate results from Microsoft and Procter & Gamble and reduced concerns over the possible spread of Ebola boosted U.S. shares and kept
* Indexes all rise: Dow 0.76 percent, S&P 0.71 percent, Nasdaq 0.69 percent (Updates with close, new quote)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.7 pct, S&P UP 0.6 pct, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates pricesd)
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥2,072||+17.00|
|Nintendo Co., Ltd (7974.T)||¥11,910||+675.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$108.00||+1.02|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$35.88||+0.56|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$164.40||+0.05|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$305.46||+6.39|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$34.01||+1.43|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$567.87||+7.60|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$559.08||+8.77|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$24.47||+0.39|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Griffin Securities, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for MSFT: the economy's impact on MSFT's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.