Merus Labs International Inc (MSLI.OQ)
22 Jun 2017
ILG Inc , a U.S. provider of vacation timeshare properties, is holding early-stage talks about merging with another company after coming under pressure from activist shareholder FrontFour Capital Group, people familiar with the matter said.
* Merus Labs and Norgine enter into a definitive arrangement agreement
* Merus Labs International Inc - revenues increased to $22.6 million for q2 2017 from $19.7 million for q2 2016
* Currently using Rothschild to provide investment banking and financial advisory services
Canadian specialty drugmaker Merus Labs International Inc has hired investment bank Rothschild & Co to explore strategic alternatives, including a potential sale of the company, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* Continues to expect sintrom related product cost savings during 2017 of about half of full annualized potential of $8 million
* REPORTS 14.12 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN MERUS LABS INTERNATIONAL INC AS OF DEC 31, 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2iWQuA0) Further company coverage: