Mobistar SA (MSTAR.BR)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€1,161.28|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||60.01|
* Mobistar starts its operational tests of its internet & digital TV services via cable
* Mobistar welcomes the final decision of the court of appeal in favor of the regulation of the market on the telenet cable network
* Expects to start selling fixed products by year end (Adds details on business units)
* Postpaid customer base back to growth in Q3 and full year restated ebitda guidance floor raised
BRUSSELS, Oct 20 - Belgian mobile phone operator Mobistar SA grew its customer base for the first time in two years and slightly increased its outlook for the full year.
BRUSSELS, July 24 - Belgian mobile phone operator Mobistar will not be sold by its largest shareholder, France's Orange, Mobistar's Chief Executive said, commenting on reports that other operators were interested in buying the group.
BRUSSELS, July 24 - Belgian mobile phone operator Mobistar on Thursday posted better-than-expected core profit in the second quarter, as it kept costs low and saw fewer customers left for other operators.
* Mobistar's retail customer base stabilised sequentially in Q2
* Mobistar appoints Jeremie Dutray as chief operating officer; Jeremie will take office at Mobistar on Sept 1, 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Mobistar SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.