Muenchener Rueckversicherungs Gesellschaft in Muenchen AG (MUVGn.DE)
3 Jul 2015
* Company sticks to FY target 2.5-3 bln eur net profit (Adds detail, executive comment)
FRANKFURT, May 7 - German reinsurer Munich Re's net profit fell by less than expected to 790 million euros ($898 million) in the first quarter, helped by low damage claims and the weakness of the euro.
* Knof promoted internally to run Allianz Germany (Adds details on Knof, background)
FRANKFURT, April 24 - The chief of Allianz's German unit, Markus Riess, is leaving the insurer to head up rival Munich Re's primary insurer Ergo after being passed over for the CEO post at Allianz.
* Says burden from storm Niklas at medium double-digit million euro level
MUNICH, April 23 - German reinsurer Munich Re said its goal of earning net profit of 2.5 billion to 3 billion euros ($2.7-3.2 billion) this year is realistic, despite ongoing price pressures in reinsurance.
* Munich Re conveyed request to management of Forst Ebnath to bring about decision of company's shareholders' meeting to transfer shares of other shareholders to Munich Re as majority shareholder against payment of cash compensation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
MUNICH - German reinsurer Munich Re will buy back up to 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) of its own shares by late April next year, adding to efforts to return capital to shareholders that it cannot put to work in an insurance market where prices are under pressure.
* Sees net profit falling to 2.5-3 bln eur in 2015 (Adds executive, analyst comment, shares)
MUNICH, March 11 - German reinsurer Munich Re will buy back up to 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) of its own shares by late April 2016, bolstering efforts to return capital to shareholders that it cannot put to work in an insurance market where prices are under pressure.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Muenchener Rueckversicherungs Gesellschaft in Muenchen AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Münchener Rück - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.