Muenchener Rueckversicherungs Gesellschaft in Muenchen AG (MUVGn.DE)
* CEO says cannot imagine that underlying conditions for business in u.s. Will change with trump as president Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Nov 15 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0715 GMT.
* Says trusts that the new U.S. president is aware that free trade is needed
* Says pricing pressure has eased slightly (Adds comments on pricing, Hurricane Matthew)
LONDON, Nov 9 German reinsurer Munich Re posted net profit of 684 million euros ($770 million) in the third quarter, marginally below expectations, but was upbeat on profits for the year.
* Extended quota share agreement with Munich Re that covers 30% of IAG's compulsory third party (ctp) business.
* Says board of management is availing itself of authorisation to buy back shares granted by annual general meeting on 27 april 2016
MONACO, Sept 11 Reinsurance prices are continuing to fall though at a slower pace than in previous years, Munich Re, the world's largest reinsurer, said on Sunday, echoing brokers and ratings agencies who also see moderate continued pressure on premiums.
MONACO, Sept 11 Reinsurance prices are continuing to fall but at a slower pace than in previous years, Munich Re, the world's largest reinsurer, said on Sunday, as the reinsurance industry faces a fifth year of falling premiums.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Insurance Peer Review: Major European Reinsurers https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/886063 LONDON, August 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings completed its peer review of the four major European reinsurers in July, with this report outlining the main review findings. The peer review report compares and contrasts Fitch's views on the key credit factors of the four reinsurers: Hannover Rueck SE (Hannover Re); Muni