Men's Wearhouse Inc (MW)
7 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$2,609.64|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||47.47|
- Men's Wearhouse Inc said it was discussing a proposed merger with smaller rival Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc , after the two men's apparel retailers spent months bidding for each other.
* Men's Wearhouse says entered into non-disclosure agreement with Jos. A. Bank
Feb 28 - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 28 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Men's apparel retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc rejected Men's Wearhouse Inc's revised takeover offer calling it inadequate, but said it was willing to talk with its larger rival about a higher bid.
* Says willing to provide limited amount of due diligence
Feb 27 - Men's apparel retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc rejected Men's Wearhouse Inc's revised takeover offer, calling it inadequate, but said it was willing to talk with its larger rival about a higher bid.
* S&P 500 hits intraday record; Nasdaq climbs to 14-year high
- Men's Wearhouse Inc pressed on with its bid for Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc , boosting its offer by more than 10 percent in spite of the smaller company's effort to stay independent by buying outdoor clothing retailer Eddie Bauer.
* Says could raise offer to $65.00 if allowed limited due diligence
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Men's Wearhouse Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of MENS WEARHOUSE INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.