Navistar International Corp (NAV)
24 Jan 2017
* Navistar announces pricing of upsized $250 million tack-on offering of 8.25 pct senior notes
Navistar International Corp posted its seventh straight decline in quarterly revenue, hurt by weak sales of its heavy-duty trucks, and it said industry conditions would challenge its results in early 2017 before improving in the second half.
* Navistar International - entered into amendment no. 8 to note purchase agreement
* Has been named as standard supplier for north american market by U.S. truck manufacturer Navistar, will deliver fifth wheels for trucks to Navistar International Trucks
* Navistar extends engine supply agreement with Power Solutions International through 2021
BRIEF-Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp
* Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports a passive stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp as of Sept 30 - SEC filing
* Says files for potential mixed shelf offering of upto $2 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2d3z4hD) Further company coverage:
Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
Sept 8 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,579||-111.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥631||-20.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,532||-14.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,177||-4.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||113.00kr||+2.10|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||113.00kr||+2.00|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$12.53||+0.22|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€71.18||+1.01|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|