Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
17 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$3,064.39|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||80.11|
March 21 () - (The following statement was released by the rating agency) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) for Navistar International Corporation (NAV), Navistar, Inc. and Navistar Financial Corporation (NFC) at 'CCC'. In addition, Fitch has upgraded NAV's senior unsecured notes to 'CCC' from 'CCC-' and NFC's senior secured bank credit facilities to 'CCC' from 'CCC-', based on modestly improved recovery prospects. Fitch has also affirmed the rating for Navistar,
NEW YORK, March 8 - Navistar International Corp : * Shares up 4.3 percent in premarket trade after JP Morgan raises price target
BOSTON - Nine months ago, Troy Clarke was introduced to Wall Street as Navistar International Corp's CEO-in-waiting. On Thursday, Clarke finally snagged that promotion, after the U.S. truck maker took a couple of unexpected detours.
- Navistar International Corp named a new chief executive with the backing of activist investor Carl Icahn, sending the truck maker's stock up as much as 28 percent as investors bet on a recovery from a disastrous engine redesign.
* Shares jump as much as 28 percent (Adds Icahn reaction, analyst comment)
- Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp appointed Chief Operating Officer Troy Clarke as its chief executive, replacing interim CEO Lewis Campbell who came out of retirement to lead the company through a rough patch.
- Truck maker Navistar International Corp appointed Chief Operating Officer Troy Clarke as its chief executive, effective April 15, replacing interim CEO Lewis Campbell.
March 7 - Truck maker Navistar International Corp appointed Chief Operating Officer Troy Clarke as its chief executive, effective April 15, replacing interim CEO Lewis Campbell.
Jan 22 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) for Navistar International Corporation (NAV) and Navistar Financial Corporation (NFC) at 'CCC' and removed the Negative Outlook on the ratings. The removal reflects Fitch's view that immediate concerns about liquidity have lessened, although liquidity remains an important rating consideration as NAV implements its selective catalytic reduction (SCR) engine strategy. Other rating concerns are already incorporated in the 'CCC' ra
- Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a quarterly loss of $2.77 billion as warranty expenses rose and a failed engine project, which cost former Chief Executive Daniel Ustian his job, hit sales.
|TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION (7203.T)||¥6,590||+120.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥146||+16.00|
|ISUZU MOTORS LIMITED (7202.T)||¥873||-6.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,723||+31.00|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (MAHM.NS)||Rs1,002.00||+14.70|
|AB Volvo (VOLVb.ST)||97.70kr||+0.15|
|AB Volvo (VOLVa.ST)||97.55kr||+0.20|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$15.08||+0.44|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€50.00||+1.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Navistar International Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL CORP including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.