Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
* Navistar extends engine supply agreement with Power Solutions International through 2021
BRIEF-Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp
* Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports a passive stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp as of Sept 30 - SEC filing
* Says files for potential mixed shelf offering of upto $2 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2d3z4hD) Further company coverage:
Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
Sept 8 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 8 Navistar Defense LLC, a unit of Navistar International Corp, said it received a subpoena from the United States Department of Defense Inspector General requesting documents related to the sale of some independent suspension systems to the government.
* Says in Q3 2016, Navistar Defense LLC received a subpoena from the United States Department Of Defense Inspector General
FRANKFURT Volkswagen has agreed an engine technology and purchasing alliance with truckmaker Navistar and will buy a 16.6 percent stake in the U.S. firm for $256 million, as global truck makers face steep development costs to meet global anti-pollution rules.
* Navistar sees at least $500 mln in savings over first 5 years (Recasts first paragraph; adds company comments, analyst comments; updates stock price)
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,004||-21.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥569||-6.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,277||+0.50|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,163||-3.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||96.55kr||+0.30|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||96.40kr||+0.15|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$11.76||-0.12|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€65.45||+0.23|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|