Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
20 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$2,915.49|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||81.37|
Thomson Reuters Oct 30, 2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - MONTH AHEAD Dividends Non S&P 500 - Weekly Federal Reserve events ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly Meetings - Weekly Xtra users can see more details on conference calls & webcasts by hovering your mouse over the RIC, right click, now click on Related Co Data, now click on Co Events.
- Navistar International Corp , the U.S. commercial truck maker that was forced to sell a number of businesses in recent years, has wrapped up the biggest divestitures related to that turnaround, its top executive said on Wednesday.
- Navistar International Corp on Wednesday reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss as commercial vehicle demand rebounded in North America and warranty costs related to its roll-out of a failed emissions-reduction system continued to fall.
Sept 3 - Navistar International Corp on Wednesday reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss as commercial vehicle demand rebounded in North America and warranty costs related to its roll-out of a failed emissions-reduction system continued to fall.
Sept 3 - Navistar International Corp posted a smaller-than-expected loss on Wednesday, lifted by a rebound in commercial vehicle demand in North America as well as declining warranty costs related to its big bet on a failed proprietary engine technology.
* Rumors of VW bid for U.S. truck maker nothing new (Adds Breakingviews link)
June 24 - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp said it adopted a tax asset protection plan to guard against any ownership changes that could hurt its ability to use net operating losses for tax relief.
June 24 - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp said it would turn its existing poison pill takeover defense into a tax asset protection plan.
- Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a smaller quarterly loss as truck sales improved and warranty expenses fell as the company phases out its redesigned engine that failed to meet regulatory standards.
* Shares rise as much as 5.5 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,066||-32.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥1,231||-10.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,513||-8.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,548||-12.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||82.15kr||-1.85|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||83.20kr||-1.75|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$15.46||+0.02|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€59.71||-1.36|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (NAV). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
"The Economy Matters" Report for NAV: the economy's impact on NAV's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Pechala's Reports