Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
* Says files for potential mixed shelf offering of upto $2 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2d3z4hD) Further company coverage:
Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
Sept 8 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 8 Navistar Defense LLC, a unit of Navistar International Corp, said it received a subpoena from the United States Department of Defense Inspector General requesting documents related to the sale of some independent suspension systems to the government.
* Says in Q3 2016, Navistar Defense LLC received a subpoena from the United States Department Of Defense Inspector General
FRANKFURT Volkswagen has agreed an engine technology and purchasing alliance with truckmaker Navistar and will buy a 16.6 percent stake in the U.S. firm for $256 million, as global truck makers face steep development costs to meet global anti-pollution rules.
* Navistar sees at least $500 mln in savings over first 5 years (Recasts first paragraph; adds company comments, analyst comments; updates stock price)
* Navistar sees at least $500 mln synergies over first 5 yrs (Adds comments from VW Trucks CEO Renschler)
FRANKFURT Volkswagen Trucks Chief Executive Andreas Renschler said a full merger with Navistar is possible once a technology and procurement alliance between the two truck makers takes shape.
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥5,872||-142.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥478||-2.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,182||-40.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,068||-19.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||97.40kr||+0.55|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||97.30kr||+0.70|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$12.09||+0.11|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€62.06||+0.56|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (NAV). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for NAV: the economy's impact on NAV's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.