Navistar International Corp (NAV_pd.N)
15 Nov 2016
* Navistar International - entered into amendment no. 8 to note purchase agreement
* Has been named as standard supplier for north american market by U.S. truck manufacturer Navistar, will deliver fifth wheels for trucks to Navistar International Trucks
* Navistar extends engine supply agreement with Power Solutions International through 2021
BRIEF-Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp
* Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports a passive stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp as of Sept 30 - SEC filing
* Says files for potential mixed shelf offering of upto $2 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2d3z4hD) Further company coverage:
Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
Sept 8 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 8 Navistar Defense LLC, a unit of Navistar International Corp, said it received a subpoena from the United States Department of Defense Inspector General requesting documents related to the sale of some independent suspension systems to the government.
* Says in Q3 2016, Navistar Defense LLC received a subpoena from the United States Department Of Defense Inspector General
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,003||+19.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥615||-3.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,494||+10.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,228||-3.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||108.00kr||-0.50|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||107.80kr||-0.60|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$13.12||+0.09|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€68.30||+0.06|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|