Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N)
18 Aug 2017
BRIEF-Noble Energy announces pricing and expiration of the tender offer for its 8.25 percent senior notes due 2019
* Noble Energy announces pricing and expiration of the tender offer for its 8.25 percent senior notes due 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ATHENS, Aug 9 Greek oil producer Energean has exceeded its target for gas sales agreements needed before it goes ahead with plans to tap two gas fields off Israel's coast, market sources said on Wednesday.
* Noble Energy announces pricing of offering of $600 million of senior notes due 2028 and $500 million of senior notes due 2047
* Noble Energy files prospectus supplement related to potential two-part notes offering, due 2028 and due 2047 - SEC filing
* Noble Energy commences tender offer for its 8.25% senior notes due 2019
U.S. oil producer Noble Energy Inc on Thursday posted a surprise quarterly profit, excluding special items, on a rise in crude prices and cost cuts, but a tepid production forecast sent its shares down nearly 5 percent.
HOUSTON, July 27 U.S. shale producers have started to trim their 2017 capital spending budgets, a tacit acknowledgement that such plans were too aggressive when crafted months ago before commodity prices weakened.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* To acquire additional interests in Delaware basin and DJ basin infrastructure from Noble Energy
JERUSALEM, May 28 Greece's Energean said on Sunday it signed contracts to supply up to 23 billion cubic meters of natural gas to private Israeli power stations from the Tanin and Karish gas fields offshore Israel.
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC.N)||$42.17||+0.45|
|Apache Corporation (APA.N)||$40.31||+0.42|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG.N)||$24.39||-0.14|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK.N)||$3.96||+0.08|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK_pd.N)||$51.10||-0.11|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHKDH.PK)||$84.88||--|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$30.40||+0.22|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|
|EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)||$84.09||+0.71|
|Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR.N)||$24.03||-0.05|