Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N)
23 Jan 2017
* Graphic on oil and gas M&A in 2016 - http://tmsnrt.rs/2jv9If6
Oil producer Noble Energy Inc said on Monday it would buy smaller rival Clayton Williams Energy Inc for about $2.7 billion in a cash-and-stock deal to enhance its presence in the Permian Basin, the top U.S. oil field.
* Clayton shareholders to get 2.78 Noble shares and $34.75 in cash
* Clayton Williams Energy shareholders will receive 2.7874 shares of co's common stock and $34.75 in cash for each share of common stock held
Jan 16 Noble Energy said on Monday it would buy Clayton Williams Energy for about $2.7 billion in a cash-and-stock deal.
JERUSALEM, Jan 11 Greek company Energean Oil & Gas plans to build its own production system in the eastern Mediterranean at a cost of up to $1.5 billion to tap two Israeli offshore gas fields, the group's chief executive said on Wednesday.
* Noble Energy Inc - sees preliminary 2017 capital in the range of $2 billion-$2.4 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2fV3eSX) Further company coverage:
* Noble Energy - Oil volumes for 2016-2020 from co's U.S. Onshore assets expected to increase at CAGR of 23 percent in base plan
* Cone Midstream to acquire remaining 25% additional interest in Anchor Systems
BRIEF-Cone gathering Llc sells additional interest in pipeline and compression systems to Cone Midstream Partners Lp
* Noble Energy Inc - co and Consol Energy Inc. will receive $70 million in cash and approximately 2.6 million limited partnership units of CNNX
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC.N)||$69.86||-0.17|
|Apache Corporation (APA.N)||$60.77||-1.04|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG.N)||$22.18||+0.05|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK.N)||$6.68||-0.01|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK_pd.N)||$67.50||+11.70|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHKDH.PK)||$84.88||--|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$45.63||-0.63|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|
|EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)||$103.46||-2.01|
|Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR.N)||$31.30||-0.52|